-
Senior Member
registered user
Anyone ever used Lindows?
No it isn't for me but rather my dad who is driving me insane with the constant phone calls about how to ungoof windows. I've had it! At least with Lindows I'm thinking I could ssh in and fix stuff myself. Ever tried to talk a 60 year old first time pc user through anything over the phone? I'd rather have brain surgery.
As I understand it Lindows runs winapps but on Linux. What about a winmodem? Do they work w/ Lindows or do I still need to get a serial modem? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99