You're posting this in a Knoppix forum? Results will be a bit bias
You left out Gentoo though
I use Windows/Gentoo and home and Windows/Knoppix at work.
Was Curious as to most peoples farorite Linux distribution company.
You're posting this in a Knoppix forum? Results will be a bit bias
You left out Gentoo though
I use Windows/Gentoo and home and Windows/Knoppix at work.
debian without doubt !!!!
why debian?
I like Debian because of all the pre-bundled packages you can easily get for it, and apt-get is great.
Well from the choices I would pick Knoppix. However, I like Mepis a little more. But Knoppix Is a great distro.
Thanks,
Paul![]()

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97