-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Using knoppix to backup XP to USB HD

Originally Posted by
Dave_Bechtel
--Actually I was completely wrong about the 2GB filesize limitation. SuSE 7.3 suffers from this, Debian does not. My apologies for the confusion.
Hang on, Dave. It's funny you mentioned 2 GB as a limitation. I just came across a situation in which I think I hit that limitation in the newest release of Knoppix.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=57775#57775
As you can see, I tried to save my configuration, but it failed once I hit a 2 gig wall. There's a 2 gig limit somewhere here.
Any ideas?
jd
Similar Threads
-
By kevstar31 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 02:30 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:47 PM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 10:55 PM
-
By mohater in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$429.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46