Well I hope dual layer (8.5GB) will be cheaper soon.
A knoppixDVD has been provided for download and is referenced elsewhere in the forums.
Please be aware that the amount of program material available on a DVD is limited to approximately 5GB due to DVD filesize limits.
Perhaps the new Blue Ray DVD system will enable greater than 5GB...perhaps!!!!
Klik allows additional applications to be added to particular Knoppix downloads which have been preset for Klik.
Klik is described in the last forum.
No one has a 12GB DVD with only a Knoppix Live DVD burn.
Well I hope dual layer (8.5GB) will be cheaper soon.
I have a dual layer burner. I expect that I'll never see dual layer media at a reasonable price. Lots of people predict that the prive of DL media will come down, but a lot of people predicted that 24x cdrw media would come down in price too, but it never happened. Instead cdrw media faster than 4x has not come down in price and in fact has become harder and harder to find. I expect the same for dl dvd media. The price is being held unreasonably high and I do not expect this to change. I'll likely have blue-ray or other higher density technology long before I'm ever willing to pay the asking price of DL media.Originally Posted by mcdc
So did anybody end up finding a place to download the DVD-iso?
It doesnt have to be a server. i would be conntent with BT but would preffere a EDK link if somone can post it.
To knoppix ppl... if your using BT to distrubutre knoppix consiter using EDK as well as its just as good
Thank!
Knoppix 4.0 DVD ISO released wednesday last week. Available by bittorrent http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=86985#86985

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99