After installing Knoppix v.3.3. 19-11-03 into the hard disk, when I boot up, it doesn't ask for the user, it always enters as Knoppix ????
Does anyone know the reason? It didn't happen with the 14-11-03 version.
Thank you.
Víctor Alonso.
After installing Knoppix v.3.3. 19-11-03 into the hard disk, when I boot up, it doesn't ask for the user, it always enters as Knoppix ????
Does anyone know the reason? It didn't happen with the 14-11-03 version.
Thank you.
Víctor Alonso.
I think it's just a matter of what type of install you do. If you go for the Debian-style install it will give you the login, but I seem to recall that the Knoppix-style will simply log you in as the user just like the cd does.

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00