it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi people,
I was reading some syslinux documentation, but I could not find anything about the parameter BOOT_IMAGE, on syslinux.cfg. What is it for? How can I change "knoppix" value from there?
Thanks a lot,
it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi, Bernd Blaauw, first of all, thanks for your help!Originally Posted by Bernd Blaauw
Well, if its a bootup file, where is it? I've looking for something like this, but I didn't find. Do you know where is it? How can I change it?
Thanks a lot
probably it refers to the file KNOPPIX (700MB almost),
so rename the file, and change BOOT_IMAGE=KNOPPIX
to BOOT_IMAGE=YOURFILE
don't know if the scripts still work then (miniroot.gz)

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95