it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi people,
I was reading some syslinux documentation, but I could not find anything about the parameter BOOT_IMAGE, on syslinux.cfg. What is it for? How can I change "knoppix" value from there?
Thanks a lot,
it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi, Bernd Blaauw, first of all, thanks for your help!Originally Posted by Bernd Blaauw
Well, if its a bootup file, where is it? I've looking for something like this, but I didn't find. Do you know where is it? How can I change it?
Thanks a lot
probably it refers to the file KNOPPIX (700MB almost),
so rename the file, and change BOOT_IMAGE=KNOPPIX
to BOOT_IMAGE=YOURFILE
don't know if the scripts still work then (miniroot.gz)

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
Western Digital WD2003FYYS-05T9B0 2TB 7.2K SATA 3.5'' Enterprise Hard Drive
$30.76
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
HGST HUS726060AL5210 0F22791 6TB 7.2K 3.5" SAS HDD Enterprise Storage Drive
$78.99