it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi people,
I was reading some syslinux documentation, but I could not find anything about the parameter BOOT_IMAGE, on syslinux.cfg. What is it for? How can I change "knoppix" value from there?
Thanks a lot,
it's a parameter for the Linux kernel or some other Linux bootup file, not for Syslinux.
Hi, Bernd Blaauw, first of all, thanks for your help!Originally Posted by Bernd Blaauw
Well, if its a bootup file, where is it? I've looking for something like this, but I didn't find. Do you know where is it? How can I change it?
Thanks a lot
probably it refers to the file KNOPPIX (700MB almost),
so rename the file, and change BOOT_IMAGE=KNOPPIX
to BOOT_IMAGE=YOURFILE
don't know if the scripts still work then (miniroot.gz)

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM X3650 M4 Server System Board 00MX553 00AM209 00Y8499 00Y8457 00D2888 00W2671
$230.00