Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Troubles configuring DRM (Dream)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5

    Troubles configuring DRM (Dream)

    Hey there

    I am trying to install drm on my HDD installed Knoppix (Debian woody). I installed fftw, faad, and Trolltech Qt with the apt-get instaruction.
    So far, so good.
    Now, when I try to run ./configure in the drm directory I always get the following error:
    /*****
    blah.. blah...
    checking for fftw.h... yes
    checking drfftw.h usability... yes
    checking drfftw.h presence... yes
    checking for drfftw.h... yes
    checking rfftw.h usability... yes
    checking rfftw.h presence... yes
    checking for rfftw.h... yes
    checking for main in -lqt-mt... yes
    ./configure: line 5307: ac_cv_lib_qt-mt=ac_cv_lib_qt-mt_main: command not found
    checking for moc... no
    configure: error: "No moc found in /bin"
    *****/

    I already tried to do a:
    ./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 --with-qt-libs=/usr/lib/qt3

    but same same...

    Any Ideas? or am I doing it completely wrong?

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    North-eastern North America
    Posts
    14
    Your must also have the Qt development package. I don't remember its name, and I am not on a Debian based GNU/Linux (at least, the pengiun is running).

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Walla Walla
    Posts
    1
    I'm having the same problem on OS X. I do have the qt3-dev stuff installed.

    Did you ever find a solution?

    Rob

Similar Threads

  1. I say The Dream IS Here
    By sakiZ in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 06:52 PM
  2. Linux is a dream that is not realy there
    By mudwater in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 06:13 PM
  3. Help me, its my dream,novice from India
    By anoop in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 10:42 PM
  4. A-bit AI7 + p4/800/2.6 + dual boot = works a dream
    By GuyFawkes in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 01:03 AM
  5. Newbie dream:)
    By Jux in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF picture

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF

$57.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$229.50



Lot of 33 Server RAM – Fully Tested (17x 8GB + 16x 2GB) 168GB Total DDR3 ECC picture

Lot of 33 Server RAM – Fully Tested (17x 8GB + 16x 2GB) 168GB Total DDR3 ECC

$210.00



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested picture

SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested

$400.00



Lot of 2 32GB (64GB total) SKhynx 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-AB1-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH MEMORY picture

Lot of 2 32GB (64GB total) SKhynx 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-AB1-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH MEMORY

$299.99



Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32 picture

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32

$140.00



SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB picture

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB

$34.99



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98