changed the links from
/usr/share/qt3/bin/moc to /bin/moc
and
/usr/share/qt3/bin/uic to /bin/uic
using:
ln -s /path /path
Hey there
I am trying to install drm on my HDD installed Knoppix (Debian woody). I installed fftw, faad, and Trolltech Qt with the apt-get instaruction.
So far, so good.
Now, when I try to run ./configure in the drm directory I always get the following error:
/*****
blah.. blah...
checking for fftw.h... yes
checking drfftw.h usability... yes
checking drfftw.h presence... yes
checking for drfftw.h... yes
checking rfftw.h usability... yes
checking rfftw.h presence... yes
checking for rfftw.h... yes
checking for main in -lqt-mt... yes
./configure: line 5307: ac_cv_lib_qt-mt=ac_cv_lib_qt-mt_main: command not found
checking for moc... no
configure: error: "No moc found in /bin"
*****/
I already tried to do a:
./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 --with-qt-libs=/usr/lib/qt3
but same same...
Any Ideas? or am I doing it completely wrong?
changed the links from
/usr/share/qt3/bin/moc to /bin/moc
and
/usr/share/qt3/bin/uic to /bin/uic
using:
ln -s /path /path

Vintage Apple Macintosh PowerBook 165 M4440 with Charger - Turns On
$85.00
WINDOWS Microsoft "Vintage Style" Computer Keyboard/ #5181
$27.97
Dow Jones Market Analyzer Vintage Software - Macintosh - Factory Sealed
$37.99
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
ISA Video Card, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, 1MB (8931 REV B) Vintage, Working
$74.99
HP LightScribe CD-R 100 Pack Blank Discs 52X 700MB 80 Min Vintage Media Unused
$99.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage AT&T 6312 WGS COMPUTER 386 POWERS ON & Complete
$249.95
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00