i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????
I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have the latest version..
i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage 1988 LASER Compumate 2 - Your Take Along Office
$49.99
Toshiba TDP-S26 DLP Projector Vintage 2005 For Parts Does Not Power On
$24.99
vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36