--I haven't had problems with it, but then again I rarely run X / KDE.
--AFA the next ISO rev, you'll have to ask Klaus...
Originally Posted by audioaficionado
Right now the 2002-12-12 is working great on my i686 SMP box.
Is there any real advatages to the latest 2003-01-20 release?
I've seen a few posts from people who haven't had good luck with this one.
When is the next one coming out?
I want to reburn my Knoppix CD to include the latest 'PH 04' fixed scripts.
--I haven't had problems with it, but then again I rarely run X / KDE.
--AFA the next ISO rev, you'll have to ask Klaus...
Originally Posted by audioaficionado
* K3b is now installed (very good CD burning program)
* knx-install is better: I install Knoppix at least every week (family, friends, ...)
Regards
Hamatoma

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MICRON 32Gb 2x 16GB MTA18ASF2G72PDZ 2RX8 PC4-2400T Server Memory Ram
$150.00
Lot of 14 Micron 8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA SODIMM Laptop RAM MTA8ATF1G64HZ-3G2J1
$359.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99