It's all right here. My Radeon 7200 works great and I just got an nforce2 mobo to try out.
I 'd like to understand what level of 3d support one can expect from X11.
What's the difference between graphics acceleration, OpenGL support,
mesa, DRI ...?
Does anyone have a good link to share, which would explain this?
It's all right here. My Radeon 7200 works great and I just got an nforce2 mobo to try out.
Thanks for the link. And ... did you change your mind about that all-in-one MB after all?Originally Posted by rickenbacherus
I did get the Asus board w/ everything onboard and it has the nVIDIA GeForce2 MX 3D graphics and as soon as the ram shows up we'll see how well it likes Linux.Originally Posted by baldyeti
![]()
My curent machine has a Radeon AGP card.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95