Hi all,
I have the latest knoppix 3.3 version, and when I boot from the cd I get the following error: modprobe: can't locate module block-major-2. 2x. I think it is the floppy and when I disable it in BIOS, I got the same error.
This is my system:
ASUS P4PE motherboard with Intel PIV 2.533 MHz.
ASUS 8420Deluxe AGP videocard
1GB RAM
80GB Maxtor harddisk
LG-DVD ROM
NEC-DVD+-RW
1.44 floppy
Hercules SmartTV Sat.
I try many options from the boot prompt but it don't start.
When I set the floppy enabled in BIOS the lights of the floppy turns on and the computer hangs. I can't press a key and I must reset with the reset button.
I hope you can help me with this problem to make me happy.
Greetings,
Wilfred

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00