Hi all,
I have the latest knoppix 3.3 version, and when I boot from the cd I get the following error: modprobe: can't locate module block-major-2. 2x. I think it is the floppy and when I disable it in BIOS, I got the same error.
This is my system:
ASUS P4PE motherboard with Intel PIV 2.533 MHz.
ASUS 8420Deluxe AGP videocard
1GB RAM
80GB Maxtor harddisk
LG-DVD ROM
NEC-DVD+-RW
1.44 floppy
Hercules SmartTV Sat.
I try many options from the boot prompt but it don't start.
When I set the floppy enabled in BIOS the lights of the floppy turns on and the computer hangs. I can't press a key and I must reset with the reset button.
I hope you can help me with this problem to make me happy.
Greetings,
Wilfred

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29