Hi,
I've installed Knoppix a week ago and now i tried to install gtu-gnutella.
Unfortunately ./Configure stopped because my cc-compiler seems to be not working ....
I searched the FAQs and Google but I didn't find an idea to solve my problem. I tried apt-get update
and
apt-get update && apt-get install (g)cc
but apt-get has always stopped while trying to connect to a server ntama.uni-mainz.de with a percentage from 87%, sometimes 98%.
Where can I find precombiled binaries (gcc or cc)?
Does anybody know what's the problem with my apt-get? I read a thread about this problem but there it was said that the problem should be solved already.
Thanks for any help.
Ralf

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95