I finally found hwsetup-1.0-14.
http://www.hgz.com/knoppix/Packages
Found info at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=hwsetup
I am multicasting the info and will soon mirror the source.
On http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources , there is an old version (1.0-9) of hwsetup, but July and September 2003 Knoppix releases had a more recent version of hwsetup (1.0-14).
Why ?
I finally found hwsetup-1.0-14.
http://www.hgz.com/knoppix/Packages
Found info at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=hwsetup
I am multicasting the info and will soon mirror the source.
hwsetup 1.0-14 source is mirrored on http://www.mediom.com/~rener/linux , along with my ports of the Knoppix auto-configuration.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$153.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99