You're posting this in a Knoppix forum? Results will be a bit bias
You left out Gentoo though
I use Windows/Gentoo and home and Windows/Knoppix at work.
Was Curious as to most peoples farorite Linux distribution company.
You're posting this in a Knoppix forum? Results will be a bit bias
You left out Gentoo though
I use Windows/Gentoo and home and Windows/Knoppix at work.
debian without doubt !!!!
why debian?
I like Debian because of all the pre-bundled packages you can easily get for it, and apt-get is great.
Well from the choices I would pick Knoppix. However, I like Mepis a little more. But Knoppix Is a great distro.
Thanks,
Paul![]()

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 8 Samsung M393B2G70BH0-CH9 112GB (7x16GB) 2Rx4 PC3-10600R Server Memory
$160.00
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95