-
NIC Card not found after hd install
When I booted knoppix from the cd I was able to get online with my nic card (Linksys LNE100TX(v5)) without any configuration. After installing it to my hard drive I am unable to detect my nic at all. I don't understand why it worked when I booted from the cd but doesn't when I boot from the hard drive.
Thanks,
Matt
Similar Threads
-
By kreis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By Alias in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By pbewig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 01:16 AM
-
By mailman42 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97