I'm using cable (dynamic IP). How do I setup my connection to the internet?
I'm using cable (dynamic IP). How do I setup my connection to the internet?

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00
Intel 8080A Vintage ceramic chip - 1 leg missing w/ some corrosion (BO)
$75.00
MITS 8800 D/C BD REV 1 Blank Circuit Board PCB - Vintage Computer
$49.99
Vintage Fossil Leather Nylon Commuter Crossbody Messenger Bag Flap Top Soft
$28.75
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99