-
writing to iomega zip 100 usb
I have successfully mounted my iomega zip100 to /mnt/sda4 from /mnt/sda (a USB device) in knoppix. I can view my files I put on it from my windows xp. I cannot, however, write files from a vfat partition on my linux pc to that zip drive (shown as FAT in winxp). How can I write to the disk?
Similar Threads
-
By el_manaba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By Honkeychops in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:13 PM
-
By RickAtWork9845 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 11:25 PM
-
By benmayim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 12:49 PM
-
By duke_ly in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95