-
Senior Member
registered user
ext3 mounted as ext2(solved)
I get this message whenever I boot my ver 3.3 installation:EXT2-fs warning (device ide0(3,6)): ext2_read_super: mounting ext3 filesystem
as ext2
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly.
I am not sure if this was the case for previous versions but I just noticed this now.
What is wrong here?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I got it!
I have just used grub instead of lilo and I forgot to include initrd on the knoppix line of menu.lst.
Sorry for this post!
Similar Threads
-
By jtvision in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
-
By Forcemaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By hamatoma in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By gwylion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 03:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

GeIL Super Luce RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000 PC4-24000 CL16 DIMM Desktop Memory
$55.00
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc. picture](/store/img/g/qNwAAeSwPEtqobcJ/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-8GB-DDR3-LAPTOP-RAM-SAMSUNG-HYNIX-.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) PC4-28800 (DDR4-3600) Memory...
$149.99

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1299.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99