Um, did you have an audio CD in the drive?
Have done a fresh HD install of Knoppix 3.2. When running Konquerer and going to services on the sidebar then selecting Audio CD Browser I get an error, Protocol not supported
audiocd
I have Googled this but without result! Any help would be appreciated.
Laurie
Um, did you have an audio CD in the drive?
Thanks for your reply. Yes I do have an audio cd in the drive. Can play it using fscd with no probs. I also have Debian Woody installed and the Audio cd Browser works fine. Not sure where to look to fix this problem. A fresh install makes no difference???
Laurie
Not sure why , but It will not play. I have tryed all old and newer music cds (mostly older ones!) and nothing same error.. What am I doing wrong . is there any links on the net that would maybe explain this a bit better?
might be a bug in KDE??? try upgrade to latest kde-version (3.1.3 when I write this)
Do this,
apt-get install kdemultimedia-kio-plugins
and enjoy...

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server
$525.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 1U 8SFF Server Barebones 2x Gold 5120 64GB H330 2x 750w
$238.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19