Hy:
I want to know if someone could tell me how can I install other wine version.
In Knoppix 3.2 wine is 20030508 and in 3.3 20030813, in my compuer the first of them works fine but not the new gives error 253 and something related to keyboard.c
Is there a way to install wine from knoppix 3.2 in knoppix 3.3 if I have it on my hd? how? i've been trying to compile the sources and are lots of errors.
thanks

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
$120.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95