-
congrats
Hi FlorianK,
(Last few days, I've been hanging around Linux Questions, not here)
Good to hear you succeeded (even though it was simply replaced by another problem, No net conn
).
Can I conclude from your experience, that one must starting stripping XP Home down (deleting apps and stuff) so that proper resizing can take place?
In the meantime, I was on Usenet with this problem. Everybody just says, "Get Partition Magic". The problem is once you start with the Open SW stuff, you have to finish. I'd hate to go out and get PM at this late stage.
In fact, I have not done much since I talked last, mainly because I have another machine with VFAT and Knoppix, so there has been no rush.
Taking the above conclusion to be true, I'll start deleting unecessary apps from NTFS now. I will report back here for the benefit of other readers.
Similar Threads
-
By AugustQ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
-
By smeadows in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By KChris in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 01:47 PM
-
By grungy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 06:03 AM
-
By winowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-01-2003, 04:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 Chromebook - 14" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - MediaTek Kom...
$189.00

lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon gen 7 i7-8665u 1.9ghz 16gb 512gb SSD Grade A
$249.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50