Hi,
I use Knoppix 3.6 and kernel 2.6
IBM Thinkpad R40
I got my wireless card IWP2100 recognized automatically.
iwconfig gives me the status of the card.
But every time I setup wireless env. for it using iwconfig, the change will not be saved.
I tried nniswrapper instead and it gave me the following error:
ndiswrapper -i /mnt/hda1/temp/xxx.inf
> cannot write /etc/ndiswrapper/... no space left on this device
Do I have to install knoppix in a drive in order to do this? I heard some guys successfully setup wireless without install knoppix.
Thanks a lot guys
Doug

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01