-
I feel a little stupid replying to this thread because I don't have any real info for you. Maybe it is a little too late to think right. All I can add to this convo is that I have a SMC7004ABR router that I got to print using cups. I forget how I did it and do not have time to attempt to recreate it. Just thought I would tell you that it is possible. I found the answer with extensive googling.
Good luck,
Duffin
Similar Threads
-
By HomerCube in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:24 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 02:55 AM
-
By Ray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00