I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have the latest version..
I get the message:
Could not start kdeinit... and then a message that i got to little memory..
I have tried knoppix mem=256M ... with no success
I know my cd works.. it works fine on my laptop...
I have the latest version..
i have the same problem.
i think this guys from the support cant andle with that
and my pc are
intel 3.2
vga gf4 128
512ram
120g
lg dvd rw
and dont works ?????????????????

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 5.2GHz 3D V-Cache CPU NEW SEALED
$400.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00