-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Re complaints about bad burns - I'm curious what you tr

Originally Posted by
skyshine
I am just curious of those people that complain about bad burns and stuff.
1st do you read the faq on knoppix.net about how to burn
What burners are you using and what OS. I'm using a
sony cd-rw crx160e with xp home and I do remember there being a mention about first use cdrw for your first burn until you get it right. that is what I did and yes it took me about 10 burns cause it was hard finding info on the nero patch as I was getting most of my info from knoppix.org the german site.
Skyshine
Well since I burn with linux I never have problems what I find strange about the Nero software is it is obvious that whoever programed it did not know how to calculate using binary sizes for an ISO they got the math wrong and the program thinks the file is too big and to your 1st comment on reading the docs or maybe even searching before asking a question that is an alien concept to many people.
Similar Threads
-
By Warwizard in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By ptayanvo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By mikelaw101 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By mann in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 01:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00