Swap CD-Roms or swap HDs![]()
I whish like to know is there is some way to install KNOPPIX from a remote machine. The two machines are inside a LAN and nevertheless i have the KNOPPIX CD the machine i want to install can't read the CD. Is'nt possible get a new CD drive.
Swap CD-Roms or swap HDs![]()
Can't you just copy \KNOPPIX\KNOPPIX from the CD to c:\ and make a boot floppy ?
As far as I understand, you need to boot into KNOPPIX to install it and the above method would boot KNOPPIX.
An alternative way would be to start KNOPPIX on one machine(the one you can boot with the CD-ROM) and start the terminal server then remote boot on the other machine, either using floppy or may be bootp/PXE(?)
Now I think my question was a little stupid. I copied the CD in a windows partition and created a boot floppy using the rawrite program aviable in the CD and when I reboot the machine I could finally install KNOPPIX.
Thanks
Now I think my question was a little stupid. I copied the CD in a windows partition and created a boot floppy using the rawrite program aviable in the CD and when I reboot the machine I could finally install KNOPPIX.
Thanks

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper QFX10008-BASE / 90 Day Warranty / Ships Today
$6500.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99