I got it!
I have just used grub instead of lilo and I forgot to include initrd on the knoppix line of menu.lst.
Sorry for this post!
I get this message whenever I boot my ver 3.3 installation:EXT2-fs warning (device ide0(3,6)): ext2_read_super: mounting ext3 filesystem
as ext2
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly.
I am not sure if this was the case for previous versions but I just noticed this now.
What is wrong here?
I got it!
I have just used grub instead of lilo and I forgot to include initrd on the knoppix line of menu.lst.
Sorry for this post!

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00