-
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama_pic
I use knoppix 3.3 and I have upgraded kde to 3.1.4
and now I can't compile kde programs !
The error is :
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXinerama_pic
I did a lot of search...
I have executed the command :
perl -pi -e 's/-lXinerama_pic//g' `dpkg -L kdelibs4-dev | grep '\.la'`
And that have deleted the depend lXinerama_pic in /usr/lib/libDCOP.la, which is a file in the kdelibs4-dev package.
But this has not resolve the problem, I have always the error.
Any idea ?
Please answer me.
Similar Threads
-
By killem in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:37 AM
-
By Miksch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:58 PM
-
By bela in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By Rookie in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 11:30 PM
-
By adamm in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99