-
Senior Member
registered user
ext3 mounted as ext2(solved)
I get this message whenever I boot my ver 3.3 installation:EXT2-fs warning (device ide0(3,6)): ext2_read_super: mounting ext3 filesystem
as ext2
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly.
I am not sure if this was the case for previous versions but I just noticed this now.
What is wrong here?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I got it!
I have just used grub instead of lilo and I forgot to include initrd on the knoppix line of menu.lst.
Sorry for this post!
Similar Threads
-
By jtvision in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
-
By Forcemaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By hamatoma in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By gwylion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 03:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Perc H755 12G 8G Raid Controller w/Battery & Low Profile Bracket 29XMF
$999.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

SansDigital TowerRaid TR4X+ 4x6TB 24TB SAS2 External RAID JBOD Enclosure
$189.45

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00