If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Hey all, I recently downloaded Knoppix 11-19-03 ISO and burnt it to CD and ran it on my computer. I got a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2. Everything was loading fine until it got to the Network Detection Stage.
It said
Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP.Oops: 0000
and then below that was some more text and then it just froze there and didn't continue.![]()
I am using the On-board LAN (Realtek 8110S Gigabit LAN controller).
Here are some pics, dunno if u can properly read the text.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200011.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200022.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200033.JPG
Thanks,
Alex.
If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Here is the page for all the drivers for Windows, Linux, DOS, etc
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...refdesign=True
I dunno if there is a src tarball![]()
Is that an nForce2 motherboard? Might need *some* nForce2 drivers, even thought that's not the nVidia-supplied Ethernet device.
-SUO
It's a gigabit card by realtek. They had redhat drivers on the site. I may be able to install the rpm, or I may not. Will be a month or two before I have time to devote to reworking my custom ISO's anyway...

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Lot of 39 Used & Tested Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10G Base SFP Transceivers 10-2456-02
$349.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49