If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Hey all, I recently downloaded Knoppix 11-19-03 ISO and burnt it to CD and ran it on my computer. I got a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2. Everything was loading fine until it got to the Network Detection Stage.
It said
Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP.Oops: 0000
and then below that was some more text and then it just froze there and didn't continue.![]()
I am using the On-board LAN (Realtek 8110S Gigabit LAN controller).
Here are some pics, dunno if u can properly read the text.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200011.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200022.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200033.JPG
Thanks,
Alex.
If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Here is the page for all the drivers for Windows, Linux, DOS, etc
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...refdesign=True
I dunno if there is a src tarball![]()
Is that an nForce2 motherboard? Might need *some* nForce2 drivers, even thought that's not the nVidia-supplied Ethernet device.
-SUO
It's a gigabit card by realtek. They had redhat drivers on the site. I may be able to install the rpm, or I may not. Will be a month or two before I have time to devote to reworking my custom ISO's anyway...

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
(LOT OF 18) Hynix 8GB PC3-10600R DDR3-1333 Shielded RDIMM ECC Server RAM Memory
$144.00
(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00