If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Hey all, I recently downloaded Knoppix 11-19-03 ISO and burnt it to CD and ran it on my computer. I got a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2. Everything was loading fine until it got to the Network Detection Stage.
It said
Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP.Oops: 0000
and then below that was some more text and then it just froze there and didn't continue.![]()
I am using the On-board LAN (Realtek 8110S Gigabit LAN controller).
Here are some pics, dunno if u can properly read the text.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200011.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200022.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200033.JPG
Thanks,
Alex.
If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Here is the page for all the drivers for Windows, Linux, DOS, etc
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...refdesign=True
I dunno if there is a src tarball![]()
Is that an nForce2 motherboard? Might need *some* nForce2 drivers, even thought that's not the nVidia-supplied Ethernet device.
-SUO
It's a gigabit card by realtek. They had redhat drivers on the site. I may be able to install the rpm, or I may not. Will be a month or two before I have time to devote to reworking my custom ISO's anyway...

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99