If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Hey all, I recently downloaded Knoppix 11-19-03 ISO and burnt it to CD and ran it on my computer. I got a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2. Everything was loading fine until it got to the Network Detection Stage.
It said
Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP.Oops: 0000
and then below that was some more text and then it just froze there and didn't continue.![]()
I am using the On-board LAN (Realtek 8110S Gigabit LAN controller).
Here are some pics, dunno if u can properly read the text.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200011.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200022.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200033.JPG
Thanks,
Alex.
If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Here is the page for all the drivers for Windows, Linux, DOS, etc
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...refdesign=True
I dunno if there is a src tarball![]()
Is that an nForce2 motherboard? Might need *some* nForce2 drivers, even thought that's not the nVidia-supplied Ethernet device.
-SUO
It's a gigabit card by realtek. They had redhat drivers on the site. I may be able to install the rpm, or I may not. Will be a month or two before I have time to devote to reworking my custom ISO's anyway...

Original Apple Mouse IIc Box Only Vintage 1985
$40.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage AT&T 6312 WGS COMPUTER 386 POWERS ON & Complete
$249.95
Zilog Z8000 CPU Programmer's Reference Guide April 1981 Vintage Tech Manual Rare
$48.66
Vintage Tandy 1000 "Personal Computer"Keyboard
$75.00
Vintage Ford Motor Company PeoplePC keyboard with HP wired mouse.
$27.99
Dell Inspiron 1100 Vintage Laptop 2.29 GHz RAM, 256MB Bundle
$129.95
Vintage 1980’s Apple Macintosh Laptop Carrying Case, Rainbow Logo, NEW
$129.95
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99