If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Hey all, I recently downloaded Knoppix 11-19-03 ISO and burnt it to CD and ran it on my computer. I got a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2. Everything was loading fine until it got to the Network Detection Stage.
It said
Network device eth0 detected, DHCP broadcasting for IP.Oops: 0000
and then below that was some more text and then it just froze there and didn't continue.![]()
I am using the On-board LAN (Realtek 8110S Gigabit LAN controller).
Here are some pics, dunno if u can properly read the text.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200011.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200022.JPG
http://home.pacific.net.au/~iannuzzi/Picture%200033.JPG
Thanks,
Alex.
If you find the src tarball for that driver, I'll install it on my remastered CD.
Here is the page for all the drivers for Windows, Linux, DOS, etc
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...refdesign=True
I dunno if there is a src tarball![]()
Is that an nForce2 motherboard? Might need *some* nForce2 drivers, even thought that's not the nVidia-supplied Ethernet device.
-SUO
It's a gigabit card by realtek. They had redhat drivers on the site. I may be able to install the rpm, or I may not. Will be a month or two before I have time to devote to reworking my custom ISO's anyway...

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 48 Core Unlimited User CALs CoA Authentic.
$266.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99