My 490 CDT uses either the sb driver or the opl3sa2. I don't know if this will work fo you but it's worth a shot.
sudo modprobe sb irq=5
I'm trying to get sound running on my Toshiba 480cdt laptop.
I can run sndconfig, but when i chose "Windows Sound System", i get a "Segmentation Fault" error message and sndconfig quits.
I've baisically found 3 webpages all agreeing that this is the way to set up this particular sound card on this laptop, but it's not working for me. Links from google.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...toshiba+480cdt
esp this one
http://www.grangefarm.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/480cdt.html
Any ideas?
My 490 CDT uses either the sb driver or the opl3sa2. I don't know if this will work fo you but it's worth a shot.
sudo modprobe sb irq=5
If it uses the opl3sa2 this thread may be helpful.Originally Posted by rickenbacherus

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99