-
I'm having the same problem
Hi,
I'm having the same problem. My KDE desktop is being displayed inside a small box in the middle of my screen with a black border almost an inch wide round the outside.
I tried the vga=normal and noddc cheat codes but it didn't make any difference. I'm using knoppix 3.3 and booting from the cd with cheat codes
knoppix myconfig=scan home=scan vga=normal screen=1024x768 noddc
I tried changing the resolution with ctrl+shift+nu0 + but the resolution only changed inside the small displayed square on my screen not the entire screen.
I'm using a Toshiba Satellite 5105-S501 laptop. The specs are here
http://reviews.cnet.com/Toshiba_Sate...9.html?tag=dir
Any help would be much appriciated.
Thanks,
Peter Gordon
[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By Junfriot in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 02:09 PM
-
By evermore in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 08:44 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00