-
Apache w/ SSI support
I was reading some articles and wanted to put some cgi's on my site. I have a perl program in the cgi-bin folder. When I code the html I am using the code:. When I go to the site nothing happens and this code just appears in the sorce instead of inserting the text. I have read that I have to uncomment the include module in httpd.conf (which I have done) and then recompile apache but I don't know where the install files are for apache either.
Any help will be appreciated!
Matt
Similar Threads
-
By Shadda in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 12:15 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:57 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By frescard in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 03:43 PM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Apacer Industrial 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC Unbuffered SODIMM RAM PC4-21300 260-pin
$64.95