-
I cant run unreal tournament on knoppix 3.3, please help me.
I have Knoppix 3.3 (installed on hdd) and Nvidia Gf3ti.
I have installed nvidia drivers 4363 or newest 4496 (nvidia logo is visible on starting Xwindow). (on nvidia 4191 driver, game working only in 16bit colors...)
An I have a problem (only drivers 4363>):
Code:
Bound to SDLGLDrv.so
Loaded render device class.
Initializing SDLGLDrv...
binding libGL.so.1
appError called:
Could not load OpenGL library
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Executing USDLClient::ShutdownAfterError
Executing USDLViewport::ShutdownAfterError
USDLGLRenderDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap]
Aborting.
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down
(on mandrake linux game working normally on All nvidia drivers....and 32bit colors...hmm..)
Please help me. (I like Knoppix)
Regards!
Similar Threads
-
By your_breakfast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 33
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 04:01 PM
-
By Everscythe in forum Games
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99