I was reading some articles and wanted to put some cgi's on my site. I have a perl program in the cgi-bin folder. When I code the html I am using the code:. When I go to the site nothing happens and this code just appears in the sorce instead of inserting the text. I have read that I have to uncomment the include module in httpd.conf (which I have done) and then recompile apache but I don't know where the install files are for apache either.
Any help will be appreciated!
Matt

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Retro Rare New Old Stock Clean SEAGATE ST-238R Hard drive MFM PC XT AT
$129.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99