I currently have a corrupt win xp running on my machine, and turned to Knoppix for an answer (it runs fine from the boot). I am trying to burn my HDD files to CDs by using an external CD burner (USB, preferrably). I haven't bought one yet because I want to know which ones will be compatible with Knoppix 3.2 (the one I am running). I am using my other internet-enabled computer, because my other laptop with a crased win xp running knoppix cannot access internet (knoppix cannot find a driver for my ethernet adapter). How can I get my NTFS partition files onto my other pc, using any method (although I prefer CDs)?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98