Hi, all
I'm from Thailand, I have used Knoppix for 5 months, anyway, I cannot use Thai language with Knoppix. (I always run my Knoppix from CD, I downloaded the latest version 3.3 already and decided to install it to my harddisk).
Anybody, please, give me some ideas about using Thai language with Knoppix. Which kind of Thai fonts can be used with Knoppix (True Type, Post Script Type 1, or any). How to start setting up and run my Thai language within Knoppix.
Thank you very much for any further information.

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 18000Pa 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner&Air Duster, Blue
$53.36
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$106.14