-
Junior Member
registered user
Taking out services from booting up in remaster
Hello. Few days ago I managed to make my own remaster. Thing is though that I want to make it so that it will boot with the services that I want.
I went and examoned the scripts in the runlevels while I was using knoppix from the CD and I couldnt find anything about services (such as samba, smail and so forth).
I went to init.d where all the scripts in the runlevels point to, but I dont it will help if i start deleting the shells in init.d. I will cause damage.
So here is my question. How do I make my remaster so it will boot with the services that I want to boot. I want to have these settings to exist when the user runs my remaster from the CD or when he installs it in the HD.
Similar Threads
-
By fitzov in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 03:44 AM
-
By irsirius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 06:17 PM
-
By bfree in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By desire in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00