-
Fluxbox settings are not retained
Ok, here is my dilema...
I am rolling my own KNOPPIX CD and most of it has gone well except for the fact that Fluxbox refuses to retain settings when I burn a master. I have created my own menu file and have placed it in ~/.fluxbox. I can chroot into the source tree before I burn it down, and Xnest to check that the settings are right... and everything works great! The problem occurs when I actually burn and boot to the CD. All of my custom settings are GONE.
When I boot to the CD, I check df and it shows the different mounted filesystems. When I look closer the problem is apparent but I am not too sure how to fix it...
The /KNOPPIX mount reflects the proper .fluxbox directory and subsequent customized menu file. The / mount and home dir (where I assume fluxbox is pulling it's settings) contains all of the default Fluxbox stuff.
Anyone have any ideas for me to try? I am at wits end
TIA
best
_MP
Similar Threads
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 05:35 AM
-
By summ0n3r in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:41 PM
-
By sjoeboo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By 7973 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 04:02 AM
-
By three eyes open in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68