Ok, here is my dilema...
I am rolling my own KNOPPIX CD and most of it has gone well except for the fact that Fluxbox refuses to retain settings when I burn a master. I have created my own menu file and have placed it in ~/.fluxbox. I can chroot into the source tree before I burn it down, and Xnest to check that the settings are right... and everything works great! The problem occurs when I actually burn and boot to the CD. All of my custom settings are GONE.
When I boot to the CD, I check df and it shows the different mounted filesystems. When I look closer the problem is apparent but I am not too sure how to fix it...
The /KNOPPIX mount reflects the proper .fluxbox directory and subsequent customized menu file. The / mount and home dir (where I assume fluxbox is pulling it's settings) contains all of the default Fluxbox stuff.
Anyone have any ideas for me to try? I am at wits endTIA
best
_MP

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75