I have Knoppix 3.3 (installed on hdd) and Nvidia Gf3ti.
I have installed nvidia drivers 4363 or newest 4496 (nvidia logo is visible on starting Xwindow). (on nvidia 4191 driver, game working only in 16bit colors...)
An I have a problem (only drivers 4363>):
(on mandrake linux game working normally on All nvidia drivers....and 32bit colors...hmm..)Code:Bound to SDLGLDrv.so Loaded render device class. Initializing SDLGLDrv... binding libGL.so.1 appError called: Could not load OpenGL library Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError Executing USDLClient::ShutdownAfterError Executing USDLViewport::ShutdownAfterError USDLGLRenderDevice::ShutdownAfterError Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap] Aborting. Exiting. Name subsystem shut down
Please help me. (I like Knoppix)
Regards!

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00