I was reading some articles and wanted to put some cgi's on my site. I have a perl program in the cgi-bin folder. When I code the html I am using the code:. When I go to the site nothing happens and this code just appears in the sorce instead of inserting the text. I have read that I have to uncomment the include module in httpd.conf (which I have done) and then recompile apache but I don't know where the install files are for apache either.
Any help will be appreciated!
Matt

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
CISCO Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wireless Access Point WiFi 6 w/ Mount - NEW / UNUSED
$199.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
$75.00